Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Summer- Jasmine

My name is Jasmine Mushington and I am a member of the University of Akron Women’s basketball team. During the summer I spent 3 weeks at home with my family. During this time I hung out with my friends, went on vacation to the beach and spent quality time with my family. Once I got back to school I moved in my apartment with my roommates Natasha and Denver. Although, I was at summer school I was also working out and completing 300 hours for my internship. The organization I interned with was the Mental Health Recovery and Services Board of Stark County. As an intern at MHRSB I did a lot of projects and assignments. I sat in on over 25 job interviews, updated performance appraisals, updated attendance records, formatted forms that were in the hand book but the company did not have yet, created spread sheets for resumes that where coming in and did many revisions on the hand book.

No comments:

Post a Comment