Thursday, September 23, 2010

21 Questions with Sina King

Check out freshman guard/forward Sina King's answers to our 21 questions!

1. Nickname
No Nickname

2. How did you choose your number?
My whole family had that # in basketball. Dad, Mom, and Hope (my sister)


3. What has impressed you the most about Coach Kest and her staff?

I am very impressed that they are always chipper and ready to go at in at 5:30/6:00 in the morning.

4. Funniest Teammate?

Katie Bubna

5. What is your favorite shot on the court?

15 Footer



6. What motto do you try to live by?

We must be the change we want to see and laugh as much as you breathe, it makes life easier


7. Who is your role model and why?

My sister Hope, because she has overcome great obstacles in her life and is still successful no matter what she does

8. Who is your favorite professional athlete?

Katie Smith


9. What is your dream job?
I don't really have one yet


10. Tell me about your position coach?

Coach Ruffing- he is a swell coach that always gives positive encouragement but is somewhat lacking when it comes to drawing our position poster.


11. Hometown? What is something unique about it/your favorite thing to do there?

Waterford, OH- We have one restuarant in our small town called Jukebox Pizza which is probably my favorite place to go because it is the best pizza I have ever had. My favorite activity to do in Waterford would be going canoeing or swimming.

12. What’s on your ipod?

Pretty much everything except for country

13. Who got you in to playing basketball?

My sister, Hope

14. Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions?
Well I have to wear two pairs of socks and give myself a peptalk before each game

15. If I had to take a road trip I’d go?

To California

16. My favorite Halloween costume?
I can't even remember

17. The reality TV show I would most like to be on?

Say Yes to the Dress


18. The best thing about being a Zip is?
Having a place/group to belong to.

19. Favorite place on campus?
The JAR or my bed

20. Favorite Restaurant?
Bob Evans

21. Favorite class?

English

No comments:

Post a Comment