Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jolene's Last Words

As Senior Jolene Tamboue plays her last game at the JAR tonight vs. OU. Jo leaves us with some words of wisdom and some insight as to what the University of Akron has meant to her:


"Play every game like it's your last!" That has been my motto ever since I walked foot on the University of Akron campus. Choosing to come to Akron was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have met a lot of great people and everybody at Akron has welcomed me with open arms. When choosing the school I wanted to come to, I wanted to go to a school that I could make a difference at. I also wanted to take that program to a new level. That is why I chose the University of Akron. I feel good leaving because I know that I have made an impact on this program. I would like to leave you with one of my favorite quotes... "Tomorrow is not promised so give everything you have today!"

- Jolene Tamboue

No comments:

Post a Comment