It's that time of year again! Over the next few weeks we will take a look at our three newcomers to our program. This week we start with freshman guard Brittani Thomas! Enjoy!
2. How did you choose your number?
3. What has impressed you the most about Coach Kest and her staff?
The desire to get better and work ethic
4. Funniest Teammate?
5. What is your favorite shot on the court?
15 footer and fast break layup
6. What motto do you try to live by?
No pain, no gain
7. Who is your role model and why?
My mother because she has been my sole provider in the 18 years of my life. Being a single parent she has remained strong.
8. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
9. What is your dream job?
I want to work on ESPN
10. Tell me about your position coach?
Coach A is always smiling and always has a positive attitude.
11. Hometown? What is something unique about it/favorite thing to do there?
My hometown is Columbus, OH but I was born in Youngstown, OH. My favorite thing to do in Columbus is go to Easton Mall to shop or sometimes see a movie.
12. What's on your ipod?
Hip Hop and R & B
13. Who got you into playing basketball?
14. Do you have any pre-gam rituals or superstitions?
I have to listen to my ipod up until gametime, chew gum during warm-ups, and say a prayer to myself before the game.
15. If I had to take a road trip I'd go?
Bahamas. Not really a road trip but this is where I would go :)
16. My favorite Halloween costume?
When I was about 2 or 3 years old I was Baby Bop from Barney
17. The reality TV show I would most like to be on?
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
18. The best thing about being a Zip is?
Being able to represent the school as a whole and all the nice things we get like our new team lounge!
19. Favorite place on campus?
20. Favorite restaurant?
Red Lobster and Chipotle
21. Favorite Class?
First Aid and CPR