Thursday, October 14, 2010

21 Questions with Hanna Luburgh



This week we take a look at our 5th and final freshman, 5'10" Guard Hanna Luburgh. Check out Hanna's answer's to our 21 Questions.




1. Nickname:


None

2. How did you choose your number?

In 6th grade I was dating a boy that I thought was my future husban and had just come to Tri-Valley so I changed from #8 to #14 to be like him.

3. What has impressed you the most about Coach Kest and her staff?


How competitive they are. Each coach brings something new to the table and will do whatever it takes to win and be successful.

4. Funniest Teammate?


Jaz

5. What is your favorite shot on the court?


Jumper

6. What motto do you try to live by?


Live and Learn

7. Who is your role model and why?


My sister Paige

8. Who is your favorite professional athlete?

Lebron

9. What is your dream job?


I want to be famous somehow. So whatever I can do to be famous would be a dream job.

10. Tell me about your position coach?


Coach Jackson- She is full of energy and motivating, positive

11. Hometown? What is something unique about it/your favorite thing to do there?



Zanesville, OH- Everyone knows everyone and we ride four wheelers

12. What’s on your ipod?


Country of course

13. Who got you in to playing basketball?


My sister played in a league in our town and I couldn't be left out so I joined too.

14. Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions?


Adidas spray

15. If I had to take a road trip I’d go?

Any tropical beach

16. My favorite Halloween costume?


ATV Rider

17. The reality TV show I would most like to be on?


American Gladiator

18. The best thing about being a Zip is?


The people I'm with (my team and coaches) and the support from all involved (academic advisors, managers, etc.)

19. Favorite place on campus?


Fieldhouse

20. Favorite Restaurant?


Adornettos

21. Favorite class?


Study Hall or Math Class

No comments:

Post a Comment